KASK ZENITH HELMET
Kask Zenith Hi Viz Helmet
Kask's Zenith Hi Viz Helmet is non-vented with an ABS external shell to offer head protection from falls and impact. The shell features reflective adhesives and the yellow and lime colors are fluorescent. The Zenith also protection against electrical hazards. The chin strap includes a chin pad for comfort and is completely washable. The ring to hook loop on the chin strap allows you to attach the helmet directly to your harness. Zenith Helmets include a sanitized treatment that acts as an antibacterial and odor eliminator.
- External shell: ABS
- Internal shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Size: Universal - Adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
- Weight: 420 g
- Certification: ANSI Z89.1-2014 / CSA Z94.1-2015
- PPE Category: Type I - Class E
- Available colors: White, Yellow, Lime
- Made in Italy
- Electric shock protection - Protection against electrical hazards
- Fluorescent Shell - Hig visibility fluorescent color shell
- Reflecting Sticker - Adhesive reflecting stickers for high visibility
- Lamp clips - strong nylon external lamp carrying clips. Compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands
- Eco-leather chinstrap - washable and comfortable to avoid skin irritation
- Fast3dry fabric - High-tech 3D fabric dries very quickly and disperses moisture to the outside
- Zen Visor attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all Zenith visors.
- Up and Down 2.0 Zenith - The innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head. The center wheel and the two side wings allow the quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Earmuffs fitting - Includes bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs. compatible with Kask earmuffs.
- Front pad - Absorbs moisture for breathability and is easily removable and washable.
- Sanitized treatment - Antibacterial treatment that acts an internal deodorant and prevents bacterial proliferation